We all know that celebrities have stylists that do their hair for them for public appearances; however, did you know sometimes these looks are very easy to do at home?
Here is how you can replicate Nicole’s red carpet look by Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho:
1. Wash hair with Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
2. Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
3. After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
4. Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
5. Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray
6. Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
7. Place the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.
Disclosure: I was provided with Moroccan Infusion samples in exchange for my time in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.