Lush is one of my favorite stores and if you haven’t heard yet. Lush has introduced a new makeup line called Emotional Brilliance. I wandered into my Lush store at Penn Square Mall and was amazed at all the bright new colors. You’ll find liquid lip colors,liners and creme eyeshadows in a variety of colors to suit whatever mood your feeling that day. According to Lush co-founder Rowena Bird who also invented this new line, you should choose colors based on how you feel, not what you are wearing. Not sure how to decide? Lush has made it easy and has come up with spin game to help you decide.
Today I want to talk about two of the products in particular that I was given to try.
Eyes Right – Fresh Wheatgrass Mascara. I noticed that it goes on pretty easy and there is no clumping for me. I had to get used to the smaller brush, but hey I’ll get used to anything that gives me great looking lashes. Here is some info about the product.
When we asked women which mascara they used, we were rather startled when the overwhelming answer was “the one that hurts my eyes the least”. We knew we had to create healthy mascara, that’s actually good for your lashes and the skin around your eyes, so product inventor and LUSH co-founder Rowena got to work in her lab. She came up with this beautiful, gentle mascara using a fresh wheatgrass base which conditions, nourishes and strengthens the lashes. Japan and Carnauba waxes help the color set, thicken and hold on so it won’t smudge when you’re at the gym or in the rain.
- More for your money: Each bottle holds 5 grams of mascara, where the average tube only holds 1-2 grams and has larger packaging.
- Fresh mascara: Use within three months of the first use. Left unopened, the mascara will be good for 14 months. Most mascara is packed with 4-6 preservatives; ours contain only one.
- Cruelty-free cosmetics: We still stand strongly in our fight against animal testing. Like always, our products and their ingredients were never tested on animals, only human volunteers.
Feel Younger Tint/Primer – I have never used cremes on my eyes this was something new for me. However I did noticed that when I applied this to my lids and then applied my eyeshadow over the top. It made my eyeshadow standout and it stayed on longer. It Retails for $18.95.
“We wanted a highlighting skin tint that would give a gorgeous glow wherever it was applied, so we started with a base of beautiful ingredients (as we like to do). Soothing oatmeal decoction, cocoa butter and some of the best oils for the skin, jojoba and almond oils are blended together for a nourishing base that’s good for your skin. Blended in is a pigment that reflects light, brightening cheek bones, brow bones, the inner eyelid or even your décolletage for a sexy glow.”
- No mineral oil: We use beautiful, gentle oils that absorb easily into the skin to nourish and moisturize.
- Vegan: Not only are we still against animal testing (we test these cosmetics on human volunteers) but our new skin tints Charisma and Feeling Younger are completely vegan.
- Everyone can start Feeling Younger: This highlighting tint is unisex and suitable for all skin tones.
One of favorites products in the store are of course the bath bombs and soaps so I was very excited with they asked me to try the new Honey Farm gift set.
One sniff of the mouth-watering, honey-toffee fragrance of our Honey I Washed the Kids soap and you’ll fall head over heels in love. You won’t be able to live without it. That’s why we’ve given the scent to more products, including Honey Bee Bath Bomb, Soft Coeur massage bar and the latest, It’s Raining Men shower gel. Not only does it smell heavenly, honey is soothing on young, mature, dry and sensitive skin. We’ve packed all these scrumptious treats up into one box, plus our best-selling Butterball Bath Bomb for a gift that’s the bee’s knees.
What do you get?
- Honey Bee Bath Bomb
- Butterball Bath Bomb
- Honey I washed the Kids Soap
- It’s Raining Men Shower Gel
- Soft Coeur (The Honeymooner) Massage Bar
If your looking for a great gift or just something for yourself you can pick these items at the Lush store in Penn Square Mall.
Enter to Win:
Lush at Penn Square Mall has decided to offer a giveaway to our local Oklahoma readers. The winner will be responsible for picking up their prize at the Lush store at Penn Square Mall. Thy are giving away the You’re a Star gift set valued at $74.95.
- Helping Hands Lotion
- Dream Cream Body Lotion
- Floating Island Luxury Bath Melt
- Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter
- Ceridwens Cauldron Luxury Bath Melt
- Mar Bar Bubble Bar
- Honey I washed the Kids Soap
You can enter to win via the Rafflecopter widget below:
Disclaimer: I was given these products to try. As always my thoughts and opinions are my own.
- No related posts found